TAKE THE ADVENTURE OPPORTUNITY
Entrepreneur - to startup a company in the Netherlands
You are ready for adventure. You are living in the Netherlands or would like to travel to the Netherlands as an entrepreneur.
- Your profile will be matched with one of the startup companies of our customers.
- From MKBs to startups, spinoffs, nonprofit causes, impact investment projects, innovation, or intrapreneurship ventures.
- It is a step-by-step step process in which you will slowly take over the management of the company, and also claim ownership (equity)
- You start online, to slowly develop the business at the location in the Netherlands you prefer
- The ideal candidate will manage the overall operations of the company as well as develop and implement strategies that meet the needs of the customers, stakeholders, shareholders, and employees.
- The entrepreneur will be responsible for making critical decisions and executing the culture of the company, including CSR and the transition roadmap (to sustainable business models)
- Scouting for opportunities and leading economic growth
Both experienced and aspiring entrepreneurs
- 5+ years of experience as an entrepreneur will initiate activities and earnings within 81 days
- Aspiring entrepreneurs will be challenged to demonstrate or acquire entrepreneurship experience
You may be living already in the Netherlands
Or would like to travel to the Netherlands to start up a company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent entrepreneurial experience
- MBA or equivalent entrepreneurial experience in management
- Strong leadership, decision-making, and communication skills
- Values, systemic-impact, purpose, and service-driven leadership
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Data-driven, Innovation-driven
- Sales, communication, branding, and negotiation skills
- Learning skills (long life learning mindset)
- Leadership development facilitator (learning-teaching and mentoring skills)
- Capacity to navigate change and transition
- Adventure seeker
- Multidisciplinary mindset
- Multicultural mindset, global citizen, local hero mindset
- Skillful at research, innovation, consulting, systems design, policy compliance
- Traveler mindset (find satisfaction in taking challenges, starting up in a new location/country)
- Visionary and Executive
- Capacity to take action, and own the opportunity
- The capacity of solopreneurship (running a business "solo" as a "one-man-show")
- Skillful at boot-strapping
- Capacity to work with a multidisciplinary team
- Wealth-generation, assets-creation vision and capacity
FOR WHICH COMPANY WILL YOU WORK?
- We will assign you to one of the Matrix-Q Ecosystem Companies, to Companies of our Partners, to companies of the Matrix-Q Innovation Lab, or to Companies of our Entrepreneurs-Club members
- Along with the online recruiting program you will be invited to select your preferred type of company: a totally new (early-innovation) company, a re-startup (a company that will start up again after years of being paused), or develop a new location for an already established company.
- The business projects may have from 3 months to 10+ years of experience already. Candidates may indicate their preferences along the recruiting program
MODALITY (TIME & OFFICE)
- You start online
- Later you will be required to combine remote work, work at the location, and travel in the Netherlands or EU
- The HQ is the Netherlands, but you will choose the location in the Netherlands you want to work from (home office)
- Free Schedule
- You may combine this project with a second business project (As a part-time entrepreneurial project) or engage 100% of your time in the business project
TARGET MARKET & SCALABILITY
- The business project targets diverse markets (*you may indicate your preferences)
- in the Netherlands
- in EU
- All business projects are scalable ( diverse scaling models)
- Business projects offer a diversity of products and services (*you may indicate your preferences)
- Community (people-based)
- B2B, B2C, B2Gov, B2City
Varies according to the project.
Candidates may choose one or combine more of the following compensation agreements.
- Salary, monthly wages
- Project-based, outcome bonus, compensation after completion
- Time-based, compensation per day or hour
- Royalty-based, after a project/product enters the market, you earn a % of the fees paid by users
- Earn-play based, you receive challenges (games to play) according to the outcome you earn an income (rules apply)
- License-based: You earn with the company together, a fee for the licenses given to our customers
- Equity: shares
- During the recruiting process, you are welcome to inform us about your expectations and preferences.
RECRUITING & QUALIFICATION PROCESS
- We will match your profile, set of skills, experience, knowledge, and capacity, with the needs of one of our companies or business projects or innovations
- You will receive training. We provide you with skills, knowledge, tools, and methodology (to build a balanced holistic entrepreneurial capacity)
- You will receive capacity-building, coaching, and mentorship
- The assessment process will take place online, you may receive a challenge or be assigned to complete a task or course online.
- A trial season in the assigned company or business project is compulsory
- You will start online