GENDER & CO-CREATIVITY
Entrepreneur - to startup a company in the Netherlands
You are ready for adventure. You are living in the Netherlands or would like to travel to the Netherlands as an entrepreneur.
- Your profile will be matched with one of our business projects.
- To deliver services to MKBs to startups, spinoffs, nonprofit causes, impact investment projects, innovation, or intrapreneurship ventures.
- It is a step-by-step step process in which you will slowly develop the business project, take over the management of the company, and also claim ownership (equity)
- You start online, to slowly develop the business at the location in the Netherlands you prefer
- You will receive complete training in Matrix-Q Gender & Co-creativity (Including knowledge, tools, skills, holistic data, methodology, and technology) with certificates and commercial licenses; to develop digital assets, content, provide coaching, training, consultancy, change management, and execute the project as a leader and entrepreneur by utilizing the Matrix-Q Co-creativity Knowledge
- You will receive complete training in Matrix-Q Entrepreneurship Leadership & Personal Growth (Including knowledge, tools, skills, holistic data, methodology, and technology) with certificates and commercial licenses
- The ideal candidate will develop a project, startup a business (or business line), or develop a location with an already existing project, manage the overall operations of the business project, as well as develop and implement strategies that meet the needs of the customers, stakeholders, shareholders, and employees.
- The entrepreneur will be responsible for making critical decisions and executing the culture of the company, including CSR and the transition roadmap (to sustainable business models)
- Scouting for opportunities and leading economic growth
Both experienced and aspiring entrepreneurs
- 5+ years of experience as an entrepreneur will initiate activities and earnings within 81 days
- Aspiring entrepreneurs will be challenged to demonstrate or acquire entrepreneurship experience
You may be living already in the Netherlands
Or would like to travel to the Netherlands to start up a company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent entrepreneurial experience
- MBA or equivalent entrepreneurial experience in management
- Strong leadership, decision-making, and communication skills
- Values, systemic-impact, purpose, and service-driven leadership
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Data-driven, Innovation-driven
- Sales, communication, marketing, branding, and negotiation skills
- Learning skills (long life learning mindset)
- Leadership development facilitator (learning-teaching and mentoring skills)
- Capacity to navigate change and transition
- Adventure seeker
- Multidisciplinary mindset
- Multicultural mindset, global citizen, local hero mindset
- Skillful at research, innovation, consulting, systems design, policy compliance
- Traveler mindset (find satisfaction in taking challenges, starting up in a new location/country)
- Visionary and Executive
- Capacity to take action, and own the opportunity
- The capacity of solopreneurship (running a business "solo" as a "one-man-show")
- Skillful at boot-strapping
- Capacity to work with a multidisciplinary team
- Wealth-generation, assets-creation vision and capacity
- Familiarity with gender-related issues in both family, society, community development, culture, teams, business, policy, sustainability, and leadership
FOR WHICH BUSINESS PROJECT WILL YOU WORK?
- We will assign you to one of the Matrix-Q Ecosystem Companies, and Business Projects, or to Companies of our Partners, to companies of the Matrix-Q Innovation Lab, or to Companies of our Entrepreneurs-Club members
- Along with the online recruiting program you will be invited to select your preferred type of company: a totally new (early-innovation) company, a re-startup (a company that will start up again after years of being paused), or develop a new location for an already established company.
- The business projects may have from 3 months to 10+ years of experience already. Candidates may indicate their preferences along the recruiting program
WHICH SERVICES WILL BE PROVIDED, AND WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
- Under the topics of SDG5+, Sexuality Education, Gender diversity, Inclusion, Consent, Conscious Sexuality & Co-creativity
- Our products and services target gender-related issues in both family, society, community development, culture, teams, business, policy, sustainability, and leadership
- Your responsibility will be any of the following, at least one or more of the following: to develop digital assets (content), research and innovation, create games, and merchandise, provide coaching, training, and consultancy; facilitate change management, and execute the project as a leader and entrepreneur by utilizing the Matrix-Q Co-creativity Knowledge
MODALITY (TIME & OFFICE)
- You start online
- Later you will be required to combine remote work, work at the location, and travel in the Netherlands or EU
- The HQ is the Netherlands, but you will choose the location in the Netherlands you want to work from (home office)
- Free Schedule
- You may combine this project with a second business project (As a part-time entrepreneurial project) or engage 100% of your time in the business project
TARGET MARKET & SCALABILITY
- The business project targets diverse markets (*you may indicate your preferences)
- in the Netherlands
- in EU
- All business projects are scalable ( diverse scaling models)
- Business projects offer a diversity of products and services (*you may indicate your preferences)
- Community (people-based)
- B2B, B2C, B2Gov, B2City
Varies according to the project.
Candidates may choose one or combine more of the following compensation agreements.
- Salary, monthly wages
- Project-based, outcome bonus, compensation after completion
- Time-based, compensation per day or hour
- Royalty-based, after a project/product enters the market, you earn a % of the fees paid by users
- Earn-play based, you receive challenges (games to play) according to the outcome you earn an income (rules apply)
- License-based: You earn with the company together, a fee for the licenses given to our customers
- Equity: shares
- During the recruiting process, you are welcome to inform us about your expectations and preferences.
RECRUITING & QUALIFICATION PROCESS
- We will match your profile, set of skills, experience, knowledge, and capacity, with the needs of one of our business projects or innovations
- You will receive training. We provide you with skills, knowledge, tools, and methodology (to build a balanced holistic entrepreneurial capacity)
- You will receive capacity-building, coaching, and mentorship
- The assessment process will take place online, you may receive a challenge or be assigned to complete a task or course online.
- A trial season in the assigned company or business project is compulsory
- You will start online