INTERN - Assistant - Circular Innovation Lab
- The global transition to a circular, regenerative, human-inclusive, minimalist, and holistic economy, needs to be accelerated
- Innovation is necessary for the transformation of products, services, business models, organizations, and economic models
- A transition from silos, to systemic and matrix-impact
- The Matrix-Q Circular Innovation Lab utilizes the Matrix-Q Methodology for Holistic & Multidisciplinary Research & Innovation
- We have developed a three-fold circular economy model in which biological products, materials (tech), and human circularity create the three branches of our holistic circular economy model
- We utilize an innovative methodology, algorithms, and tools for the assessment of circular impact in value chains and organizations
- We are specialized in circular, regenerative, and holistic thinking.
- We apply circular economy principles in education, management of wealth, human capital, human competencies (skills), time management, lifespan, work-life balance
- The Matrix-Q Research Institute contributes with 5 years of research on human circularity studies: the human capacity to think, design, and implement circular solutions
As an assistant of the Multidisciplinary Innovation Lab, you will collaborate with its development. All round tasks: Research, innovation, organization, communication, production, services, training, management.
The Matrix-Q Circular Innovation Lab mission is to explore with creativity, innovate, test, produce prototypes and MVPs, and launch them (incubation) in the form of products and/or services.
To participate in the lab means to explore with creativity, design with an entrepreneurial and positive systemic impact mindset, data-driven validation, and develop a business opportunity.
The Lab assistants will contribute, and collaborate with every step of the journey
The team members collaborate online, indoors, and outdoors. Hybrid setting. Gamified Methodology.
The Lab is not limited to the SDG's (Sustainable development goals) but is addressing global, local, and social pressing issues, with a 100 years vision of impact, and multigenerational entrepreneurship and innovation mindset.
- Management assistant
- Coordination of recruiting program activities
- Organization and coordination of Innovation of lab meetups online, indoors or outdoors (City of Rhenen)
- Reporting, archive update
- Data Analysis
- Participation in the Innovation Process (Participate in the research, exploration, thinking, design, and implementation process)
- Newsletter, publications
- Coordinate and organize live training outdoors in the city of Rhenen, and online
- Engaged in circular economy transition
- Open to interdisciplinary collaboration, and multidisciplinary design thinking
- Scientific research background
- Innovation/creativity skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-management, self-organization skills
- Dutch Language
- English Language
- Ideal: Live close to the city of Rhenen
- Candidates will receive training on our methodology for multidisciplinary research, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Candidates will receive training in Matrix-Q Circularity design and thinking tools, human circularity, and circularity models
- Candidates will receive training on self-management and project management
- Opportunity to qualify to join the Matrix-Q Circular Innovation Lab Team
- Opportunity to qualify for a project management role
- Add points to your profile, to later suggest innovation projects to the Matrix-Q Innovation Lab, and apply as a startup with a project of your own
- As a student, you would like to participate in the whole journey of a product: from idea to market and impact
- Learn how to manage projects and have a close look at business, entrepreneurship, and innovation from the perspective of leadership, management, and road map of a company/ecosystem
- This opportunity is complementary to any professional field of expertise
- You are considering becoming an entrepreneur
- You want to join a community of innovators and entrepreneurs
Vary according to the project and eligibility reached. You will receive training. Tasks will be assigned to you. According to the result, more complex tasks will be assigned. Compensations rules vary accordingly.
- Compensation in the form of training, rewards, and professional experience
- Project-based, for project completion
- Time-based, per day or hour
- A royalty based, after the project enters the market, you earn with the company % fees per user
- Earn-play based, we give you challenges and missions, to earn with
- License-based, you earn with the company together with a % fee of the license given to our customers