INTERN - Assistant - Multidisciplinary Innovation Lab
- The Matrix-Q Multidisciplinary Innovation Lab's purpose is to accelerate our planet's transition back to a sustainable future with creativity.
- The Innovation Labs prepare new products to be delivered through values, innovation, and impact-driven entrepreneurship
- The Matrix-Q Labs utilize the Matrix-Q Methodology for Holistic & Multidisciplinary Research & Innovation
- 36 Labs (Innovation Teams) will be activated between 2022 and 2024
- The Matrix-Q Fund supports the creation and development of the Matrix-Q Innovation Labs
- The Matrix-Q Research Institute contributes to the Matrix-Q Innovation Labs (36 fields of research, since 1993, by our founder, Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken)
As an assistant of the Multidisciplinary Innovation Lab, you will collaborate with its development. All round tasks: Research, innovation, organization, communication, production, services, training, management.
The Matrix-Q Multidisciplinary Innovation Labs are organized in innovation clusters or teams. Their main role is to explore with creativity, innovate, test, produce prototypes and MVPs, and launch them (incubation) in the form of products and/or services.
To participate in the lab means to explore with creativity, design with entrepreneurial and positive systemic impact mindset, data-driven validation, and develop a business opportunity.
The Lab assistants will contribute, collaborate with every step of the journey, with one or more innovation clusters (teams) and with the Lab in general (road map).
The innovation clusters and their team members collaborate online, indoors, and outdoors. Hybrid setting. Gamified Methodology.
The Lab is not limited to the SDG's (Sustainable development goals) but is addressing global, local and social pressing issues, with a 100 years vision of impact, and multigenerational entrepreneurship and innovation mindset.
- Management assistant
- Coordination of recruiting program activities
- Organization and coordination of Innovation Clusters (Teams) activities
- Reporting, archive update
- Data Analysis
- Participation in at least one of the Innovation Clusters Process (Participate in the research, exploration, thinking, design, and implementation process)
- Newsletter, publications
- Coordinate and organize live training outdoors in the city of Rhenen, and online
- Open to interdisciplinary collaboration, and multidisciplinary design thinking
- Scientific research background
- Innovation/creativity skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-management, self-organization skills
- Dutch Language
- English Language
- Ideal: Live close to the city of Rhenen
- Candidates will receive training on our methodology for multidisciplinary research, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Candidates will receive training on self-management and project management
- Opportunity to qualify to join a Matrix-Q Innovation Lab Cluster Team
- Opportunity to qualify for a project management role
- Add points to your profile, to later suggest innovation projects to the Matrix-Q Innovation Lab, and apply as a startup with a project of your own
- As a student, you would like to participate in the whole journey of a product: from idea to market and impact
- Learn how to manage projects and have a close look at business, entrepreneurship, and innovation from the perspective of leadership, management, and road map of a company/ecosystem
- This opportunity is complementary to any professional field of expertise
- You are considering becoming an entrepreneur
- You want to join a community of innovators and entrepreneurs
Vary according to the project and eligibility reached. You will receive training. Tasks will be assigned to you. According to the result, more complex tasks will be assigned. Compensations rules vary accordingly.
- Compensation in the form of training, rewards, and professional experience
- Project-based, for project completion
- Time-based, per day or hour
- A royalty based, after the project enters the market, you earn with the company % fees per user
- Earn-play based, we give you challenges and missions, to earn with
- License-based, you earn with the company together with a % fee of the license given to our customers